LOCAL D.M.C. AGENCY
EXPERTS IN DESTINATION
100% REAL OPINIONS
We help nature lovers to discover the Pyrenees and
living a trip to Spain
Happy Spanish Immersion Travellers!
A fabulous week: We were from August 2 to 8 with our two-year-old daughter. We have spent some great days, in a very nice hotel, with areas to play with the children and with spectacular views of the mountains. The very correct breakfast with local products and a very rich natural orange juice. At dinners, everything was very tasty (the waiter was very friendly). The Mini club is very correct, We have had a great vacation and Delia is very majestic, with a lot of patience. Delia was our guide, and she knew how to perfectly adapt to our family vacations.
Our guide Delia, has taken us from the beginning of the history of Sallent to the present.
A beautiful visit to the town and its history, in which he has made us participate.
It is recommended to learn the history of this beautiful town.
Sallent, a beautiful town with a guide, Delia who does justice to everything she deserves!
Thank you very much, I recommend it 100%!
Great visit this afternoon to the town of Sallent with a perfect guide.
Enthusiastic and very well documented, she has made the ride very enjoyable.
Fully recommended, thank you Delia!
We loved our tour of your lovely historic town today! It was very informative and you clearly had a passion for the history of the town.
Perfect place to visit the Pyrenees with children. The hotel is ideally located for visiting the Pyrenees and has all the necessary facilities and services to do so with children. The family room we had was spacious enough and had a large terrace with wonderful views. Also, the place was quite quiet, especially at night. The breakfast was very good and abundant in terms of variety and quantity; The cleaning of the common areas and the rooms were very good. The best: our little ones have really enjoyed themselves there, thanks to Delia, with whom in addition to playing they have done activities and crafts.
Excellent visit to Sallent de Gállego thanks to a magnificent guide, Delia, with whom we have been able to learn the history of a town with a lot of magic. Highly recommended.
Delia’s magnificent visit to the town of Sallent de Gallego.
Explaining their story in a pleasant and fun way.
Responsible Tourism Policy:
– Conservation and improvement of heritage and cultural and natural resources through the promotion of knowledge by visitors of the reality of the destination.
– Contribution to the economic and social development of the destination: through a policy of purchasing products and contracting local services. Socially responsible behaviour is guaranteed by its employees and suppliers.
– Environmental conservation: It is aimed at minimizing the negative environmental impacts derived from the activity, through:
– Proper management of consumption, waste, discharges, emissions, etc.
– Reduction of the consumption of paper, plastics, etc.
– Use of recycled paper and ink cartridges
– Customer satisfaction and involvement in the responsible tourism system: Provide information to the customer on the responsible actions carried out, as well as on those activities that promote the visitor’s knowledge and respect for the destination.
Spanish Travel is a local DMC agency in Spain.
Trip to Spain
We offer design, management and coordination of trip to Spain and events in the Pyrenees, experts in tourism promotion and extensive knowledge and experience of the local conditions and resources.
Specialized in immersion trips in the Spanish culture and language within the framework of responsible and sustainable tourism.